GRANT POLICY - Download PDF
TRUST MEETING DATE:
18th May 2017 – Successful applicants will be paid at the end of the month
Option 1: Complete application form by hand
Please click the following link: (Print Application Form)
Option 2: Complete application form on your computer
Please click the following link (Fill in
Application form from your computer).
Please note: To fill in the application form you will need to save the PDF to your computer first. You can then enter your information and PRINT out your completed version and forward by mail to The Oxford Sports Trust along with the required paperwork.
Close off date is the 5th of each month, should this fall on a weekend then the application must arrive by the last working day beforehand.
Completed applications will be considered at the Trust meeting which is held towards the end of each month.
Applications must be received by post/courier or hand delivered, they will not be accepted by email or fax. If mailing please allow sufficient time for it to arrive in time – late applications will be considered at the following months meeting.
Application forms are also available from Oxford Sports Trust sites:
KAITAIA - Mussel Rock Bar, 75 Commerce Street.
TAIPA – Taipa Tavern
KAIKOHE – The Bank Bar, 124 Broadway
KERIKERI – Rock Salt Bar & Restaurant, 1 Cobham Rd
KERIKERI - Homestead Restaurant & Bar, Homestead Road
WHANGAREI – Rynoz Bar & Grill, 79a Cameron Street
WHANGAREI - Tote & Poke, 79 Cameron Street
WHANGAREI - Jovial Judge Tavern, 57 Walton Street
WHANGAREI – Jimmy Jacks Rib Shack & Craft Bar
WHANGAREI – Hikurangi Hotel
WHANGAREI - Kensington Tavern, 3 Kensington Avenue
WAIPU - Waipu Hotel, 2 South Road
WELLSFORD - Wellsford Inn, Rodney Street
POLICY REVIEW - Reviewed annually, see below for changes:
- 22nd June 2016 at the monthly meeting the policy was reviewed
Gambling amendment Act 2015 section 70 amending section 115 of the Gambling Act 2003 to add Section ‘115A Duty on grant recipients’
(1) A grant recipient who receives a grant of net proceeds from class 4 gambling
must use the grant -
(a) only for the specific authorised purpose for which it was granted; and
(b) in accordance with any conditions consistent with the Act attaching to the grant.
(2) A grant recipient who contravenes subsection (1) commits an offence and is liable
on conviction to a fine not exceeding $10,000.
- March 2015 at the monthly meeting - policy was reviewed
- July 2014 at the monthly meeting - policy was reviewed
- 22nd August 2013 at the monthly Trustees meeting it was decided that the Society will no longer fund Trophies/Rosettes/ Medals.
- 18th October 2012 at the monthly Trustee meeting, authorised purposes were revised and the following changes have been made.
: As from October 2012 Organisations that have not returned full accountability within the stipulated period (date on approval letter) shall not receive ANY further funding.
: No longer fund Referees Fees
- 22nd January 2009 at the monthly Trustees meeting. As from this date the Society will no longer fund administration wages below Regional level.
- 22nd November 2007 at the monthly Trustees meeting. Revised authorised purpose for the consideration of Grant funding.